Saturday, September 10, 2011

I Can't Wait for This Movie!


Even though I really do not enjoy the artistic stylings of Charlize Theron. But what a great idea for a movie. The whole reason I wrote for teens whilst in my 20s and 30s is because I was still, in every imaginable way, a teenager.

This is the plot synopsis:
Theron plays a 30-something alcoholic writer of young-adult novels who, on a whim, decides to return to the small town that she left behind years ago to aggressively pursue her ex-boyfriend from high school (Patrick Wilson) -- only, now he is happily married and the father of a young child, which certainly complicates matters, and leads her to another high school classmate (Patton Oswalt), and no shortage of trouble.

Diablo Cody wrote it. And the poster is great, too. Got to wait till December. Damn.

1 comments:

life without novacaine said...

Looks like a good one! Only a few short months til' December.